Monday, December 29, 2008

Lost Friend

I met her roaming near my house
I watched her for a couple of hours
She seems to have lost her turn
But I was there to be her friend

I followed her and offered a drink
that made her smile and made a wink
I used to talk and she used to watch
speaking with her mesmerising eyes

She loved catching a butterfly
I tried to teach her but she never learnt
She loved to swing but was afraid of heights
I used to show her as far as she sights

She used to be on time
And I was always late
She used to accompany me to my home
But I never knew where she stays

she was there when I was happy
she was there when I was low
she was there when I need her
she was there to be my best friend

One day she stopped coming
I was worried about her well being
she was frail and was snappy
I was the one to make her happy

I found that she left me
without a word without a smile
My friendship broken
like a hurricane without a sound

I went to her new playground
where she rested with her new friend
I know I will miss her a lot
even though she is only a dog

PS: Now you people know how bad I write too... :)
- rAVI

1 comment:

Geeta M said...

Nani has finally started a blog...:)
Oh my god!! u made me nervous while reading...anyways, itz funny...keep writing...